Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I am not looking for a new paint color for our living room.  This would be absurd seeing as how I just got the living room "finished" about 6 months ago and it's completely unnecessary.   


I did not spend $42.00 on a skirt on Saturday and have buyers remorse almost immediately afterwards and vow to return it when the store opens today.  I do not have a problem spending that much for a single article of clothing for myself when I know I could get several things for the kids for $42.00!  I will not be going to Target to look for a less expensive skirt later!

I have not gotten hooked on McDonalds Iced Coffee.  I did not resort to this less expensive form of caffeine crack after my Starbucks gift card ran out and I needed a "fix" but wasn't willing to shell out the $4.00 that Starbucks makes me pay when I don't have a gift card!  

I did not go against my better judgement and allow Hannah to have cable in her room.  I said that I would never allow and we all no I'm no softy and would never give in!  

This might also be a good time to mention that I am not taking my sweet Hannah to the Jonas Brother's concert in a couple of weeks!   But IF I were taking her I definitely wouldn't be excited about it and just glad that she is OVER Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana!.




I did not think it was beyond sweet (and funny) that my wonderful sister in law GOT INTO the ride-on Ice Cream truck with Andrew the other day at the mall!
(is there really any need to wonder why my kids like her so much?)  

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Now that pic is cute. There is now way I could get in there...or at least get out.