Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday.






It's Friday! Woohoooo! Not only is it Friday, it's Kelly's Show us where you live Friday (if you have no idea what I am talking about just click here), and today she has chosen the oh, so glamorous BATHROOM! For those of you that know me, know that I RARELY pay full price for anything. Almost everything that is in my bathrooms I got dirt cheap, either on sale or at discount stores.

So here they are in all of their glory....


We have two. The first one I'll show you is the "guest bathroom", i.e. - the bathroom the kids use!

It's not kid themed because after all it is a Guest bathroom ;)


Here is the view looking in from the hallway.




I got this metal wall hanging at Kirkland's on clearance for $7.99 (regularly $24.99).



I got this plant/candle holder years ago at the Bombay Co. Outlet before they went out of business and the cross was a birthday gift I do believe.

The opposite wall - through the mirror.
I got the set of two 18x24 framed pictures at Big Lots for $9.99 each.

The view from the shower looking out to the hall.




The next stop is the "Master Bathroom". I put it in quotes because although it is technically a bathroom...... in the master bedroom that is all it is and in my opinion doesn't deserve the title of "Master Bathroom"! It is so small, does not have a big bathtub that beckons to me to forget the stresses of my day and come take a long hot bubble bath, nor does it have double sinks. Okay, okay, it serves its purpose. It does indeed have a toilet....... and a shower with a regular tub......and one sink. Well, see for yourself.


Looking in from the bedroom


I got this framed print as a set of 3 on ebay and kept "Paris" and gave "Italy" and "Rome" to a friend. The cute little beaded tea light holder came from Big Lots for $1.00 a piece.



This little hook came from Hobby Lobby. I got it for $4.99 (50% off).
I got the giant clock on ebay for $14.99.
The shower curtain is from Kohl's.

I got this fun towel rack at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. (I think I paid $12.99)
This hole in the wall was absolutely free courtesy of Andrew!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the color blue that you painted in your first bathroom! Great bathrooms!

King Amy said...

cute red! love the clock!

Michelle said...

Cute bathroom pics! Your cross is really pretty. And it's always a bonus to get a hole in the bathroom. :) Nice pics!!

Lynn said...

Your Paris accents are very pretty. The towel rack from Hobby Lobby is my favorite thing in the room. And it was sweet of Andrew to "help" you with your decorating.

Mommys Online Garage Sale said...

Nice bathroom and great finds!

Kim said...

Great bathrooms! I love that color blue.

Amanda said...

I have the Italy and Rome ones you gave to "a friend"...and they go lovely in my bathroom!