Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


The Pediatric Urgent Care Center did not recognize Andrew's name when I called them Thursday night after his head had a run in with the corner of the coffee table.   All was well, no need for stitches... this time.

We have not made 4.... yes FOUR trips and made 2 calls to that Urgent Care Center in the last month!

Andrew has not spent most of the last week NAKED because he will not keep clothes on.  I have not spent a great deal of time and been through a cabinet full of towels cleaning up pee off of nearly every surface he could manage to "reach".  I do not laugh every time I am attempting to discipline him because really it is not funny!

I did not realize while in the shower rinsing my hair the other day that I had already showered that morning.  Wow, that would be scary to forget that I had just showered a mere hour or 2 before! 

I am getting enough sleep!


Have a great Monday everyone!




No comments: