Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Here are some things that I did not do this week:

I do not have this nagging feeling that I am not finished having children. And, I definitely do not want another daughter because the one that I have is more than I can handle most of the time! Three IS my limit!!

I do not LOVE it when my adorable curly headed nieces come over to play. This does not allow me to get my baby girl fix!


I am not addicted to Happy Hour at Sonic. I do not go EVERY DAY on the way to pick Hannah and Ethan up from school! Even if I did go every day it's not like I would be disappointed if I couldn't go one day. I do not NEED caffeine!





This weekend I was not so determined to not have to call a plumber to retrieve whatever it is that Andrew flushed that I stuck my gloveless hand as far down the toilet as I could get it in hopes of reaching what I believe to be ANOTHER pacifier. Andrew has not ever flushed anything down the toilet before this.

The toilet is not still clogged!!

I did not stay in my pajamas nearly every day last week. Even if I could have done that I would not want to. And certainly, if I had gone to the effort of showering I would not just put on more pajamas rather than putting on CLOTHES like most people do each morning!



I did not have to run half way down the block chasing Andrew after he got the screen door open and bolted. I was NOT in my pajamas and the neighbor was not outside!!







What are some things that you did not do this week???

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me! Mondays I thought your not me's was very amusing keep em coming

Dana said...

I'm convincecd that you carry a camera around your neck at all times. :-)

Sarah B. said...

Hlarious! I love the pics of the girls. Might have to steal them!

Amanda said...

another kid???? not me!

toilet issues....again???? i need to give you an auger or let you borrow my boyfriend.