Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enquiring minds want to know...


Well the time has come to answer those burning questions! 

* No, I do not always have my camera around my neck, however, I do keep it on the entry way table (my house is small so that's pretty much within arms reach no matter where I am), batteries charged ready to go should the occasion arise (which seems to be pretty frequently lately).


*Yes, toilet issues AGAIN!  And, NO it is not still clogged.  HOORAY!!  Kris broke down yesterday and bought a toilet unclogger thingy (Amanda says it's called an auger so we'll go with that). He twirled it down the toilet.... really far...... got it stuck...... really stuck......  pulled it so hard I thought the toilet was going to break in half.... finally after several minutes of pulling there it was - a BRAND NEW(really, it was one we had JUST bought) shiny green PACIFIER, and a Q-tip.  No,  this is not the first pacifier that has toured the toilet in our house and I am fairly certain it wont be the last.  But next time we'll be prepared with our brand new auger!

So, there you have it. 
I'm off to throw the lasagna in the oven!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am totally laughing my butt off!!!! Aren't you glad you didn't call a plumber and have them come charge you almost $200 to do that???