Monday, January 26, 2009

Not me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, without further ado.  Some of the things that I did not do....


was not so desperate to get some medicine into Andrew to help with his congestion that 
I made him a chocolate milkshake with a "shot" of medicine in it.  And I most certainly did not allow him to have that for dinner!

did not spend Saturday morning lounging with the kids watching the Disney Channel and eating chocolate chip pancakes instead of doing all of the chores that needed to get done.  I find nothing entertaining about these childish shows and spent my morning being productive and responsible.

I also did not help them build a fort using the couch cushions because everyone knows that I am constantly telling them not to do that because it will ruin the cushions.  Plus, what kind of mother would I be if I wasn't consistent with the rules?  

did not stop to take pictures of Andrew during a massive temper tantrum that he decided to grace everyone with at the park the other day.  That would be inappropriate.  Everyone knows you should ignore a temper tantrum as to not reinforce the negative behavior.  So, I do not have proof of that tantrum!

did not spend Sunday afternoon watching movies after Kris took Andrew out for the day so I could get caught up on some things around the house!  I did not get further behind on the laundry and have a sink full of dishes that evening.  AND, it was not TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!


Your turn.  What are some things that you did not do.....



1 comment:

Keyona said...

Even I have to admit that the Disney channel has really cute shows.