Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday





Hey everyone.  It's Not Me! Monday.  A chance to tell the world some things you definitely did not do this week because if you actually had done them you would be completely embarrassed or even ashamed of yourself!  For a complete list of the "rules" visit MckMama's blog and she'll explain everything! .  So go ahead, play along.... you know you want to.  




So here they are.  Some things that I definitely did not do this week! 



I did not have to wear an old pair maternity jeans that were packed up in a bag to be donated the other day because when I went to the closet to get dressed realized that I had forgotten to do my laundry that week!  What responsible adult would forget to do their own laundry? Nope, not me!

I did not let Andrew take 3 baths in one day just because he wanted to play with his new Dora the Explorer bath toy.  That would just be ridiculous not to mention a complete waste of water! So I definitely did not allow it!

I did not sit in the car line at the kids school and pull out every single gray hair that my eyes could see.  That is just silly.  Everyone knows that that will make more grow back.  Plus, I plan on aging gracefully and don't have a problem being "graceful" at 31!! Plus, the 30's are the new 20's.... THEY ARE!!!

I certainly did not purposely put off going to the grocery store all day just so I could go after Kris got home from work so I could go all by myself!  That would just be selfish not to mention completely ridiculous for me to have to sneak around to to get time to myself.  I am so glad that I do not have to do that!

Andrew did not have to wear a swim diaper this morning because I was too tired to go to the store last night to get diapers.  That would never happen because the grocery store is a mere 1 block away.  


So, what are some things that you did not do this week???

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have NEVER done any of those things. :) Great list!

Have a great Monday!

Amanda said...

Ok. Here goes.... I did not spend almost the entire day at work playing this bubble circle game (addicting games.com). I would never neglect work like that.

I did not miss lunch because I was sooo full from engorging my body with donuts and bagels this morning.

I did not hit snooze several times this morning, just because I wanted to stay wrapped in Mark's arms instead of going to work. Who me? I love work.

Dana said...

I certainly did not sit through my first date night in ages wishing I was in bed asleep instead of wasting precious babysitting time eating.