Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog FAILURE?


I prefer to think of it as a hiatus. A time-out. A leave of absence.

Thank you all for sticking around. I am still alive. Life happened. Things got a little crazy here for a while and I just couldn't muster up the energy or the brainpower the blog deserved!!!!

Well, here it is, over a year since my last post. I don't even know where to start, actually. I could go back a year and try to update you on all of the milestones that occurred but that seems really daunting and quite frankly I have a hard time remembering 12 minutes ago, let alone 12 months ago! So, I'll tell y'all like I tell my kids.... You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! I'll try t throw in some "flashbacks" here and there though. ;)



I'll end this post with some recent pics of the kids 'cause I know that's the reason you are really here!







Until next time............

No comments: