Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Since I 
did not forget to drain the water from the tub after I gave Andrew a bath the other night he most certainly did not get back into the water..... footy jammies and all!  

I did not let him play a little longer in the tub.... in his soggy jammies because I am a sucker for his giggles.  Of course, I promptly removed the wet clothes and redressed him in warm dry clothes!

I did not walk in to the kitchen to find a certain little boy had used the foot stool to hoist himself into the sink and SOAK himself!  I took some pictures immediately removed him, stripped him down and dried him off.  Upon returning with a dry diaper and dry clothes I did not find him in the sink splashing AGAIN!  


               Wow!  There seems to be a common theme this week!   I may need to look into getting somebody into some swimming lessons ASAP!

Upon showing Kris the pictures that I took of Andrew in the sink.... in his clothes.... soaking wet, he did not question why on earth I grabbed my camera and proceeded to take 20 pictures rather than getting him out! "Ummmm, are you kidding!  Do you know me? When am I not taking pictures?"  

I did not get sidetracked and have to rewash the same load of laundry not once but twice because it sat in the washer and got mildewy!  I am always on top of the laundry and we all no there is nothing around to distract me from such tasks!



I did not just go buy a new shower curtain liner rather than just washing our yucky one.  They clean up just fine in the washing machine so there would have been no need to throw it out.  So I don't have a brand new one!!








1 comment:

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

I love tub/sink water sports LOL stopping by from Not Me Monday!