Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not get into bed earlier in the week, very ready to go to sleep, and realize it was full of smooshed up Goldfish crackers and a plastic screwdriver.  This is impossible because I never let any of the kid eat in my bed, especially when they don't feel well!

Andrew did not spend the entire day on Thursday naked because he decided he wanted to use the "big boy"potty all day.   He did not only have one accident and it was not in MY BED!



On Thursday evening when Andrew spilled his juice in MY BED I certainly
did not just cover it with a towel and proceed to go to bed as if nothing had happened because I had not JUST put clean sheets on my bed not even an hour before (see above Not Me! moment)! 

I did not go to WalMart nearly everyday this week because I can't ever manage to get everything I need all at once.

I did not tell Hannah that I couldn't help her with her math homework because I simply didn't "get it".  That's silly.  Of course I know 4th Grade math; it hasn't been that long!

I did not get all bent out of shape when Hannah told me that the substitute teacher she had made her sit out at recess because she made a bookmark out of a piece of notebook paper! I mean really..... I paid for the darn paper and if the child needs a bookmark then kudos to her for making her own.  Plus, not allowing a 4th grader to blow off steam and burn all of that pent up energy before returning to the classroom............. who is this really punishing?  

Have a great week everyone!









2 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday. I bet it was awful you get your self all ready for a early night and you get in bed and your bed is full of fish crackers eeeewwww

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! Potty training is no fun! Good Luck!
I actually clicked over from Mckmama's Q and A post! I asked a question about how hard it was to go from 3 to 4 kids...kind of similar to your question!! Anyway, just thought I would drop by and say "HI"! Have a great week!