Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


have not been taking a shower in the kids bathroom because their shower head is SO much better than mine.   Even if theirs was better than mine I would just go buy a new one for my bathroom rather than lugging all of my shower garb into their bathroom each day. Ridiculous!  Glad I don't do that.

am not more excited than the kids are about our Zoo Trip this Wednesday.  It will not be Andrew's first time at the Zoo and I will not take way too many pictures!

Andrew did not quickly find his favorite place to play at Dana's house.  Can you guess where it was?  It was not Derek's room.  It (surprisingly) wasn't the bathroom. It was...............................the DOG CRATE!


I did not run out of gas in the middle of a busy intersection.   Of course not.  After 16 years of driving I am certainly aware of these things and I would NEVER  run out of gas for the FIRST TIME EVER with two of my three kids in the car! 

Two super nice men wearing ties did not push my car out of the intersection into a safe parking lot while I was talking to OnStar .  Hannah and Ethan did not think that this was the coolest thing ever and did not keep asking if we could call a tow truck to drive us home.  

OnStar did not send Auto Rescue to bring me gas.    OnStar is not the best thing EVER invented!  

Oh yeah,   Kris did not laugh at me all night after I finally made it home!

What a week it was!  Next week should be a doozie............ the kids are on Spring Break!!!
Have a great week!!






3 comments:

Emily said...

How long did OnStar rescue take to arrive? And Zoo trips are the best...I hope you have a great time!!

Unknown said...

Emily, it only took 20 minutes from the time I called until they arrived. After this I will never even consider canceling OnStar. It is worth EVERY penny. I don't know what I would have done otherwise!!

Amanda said...

I love reading these! They absolutely make my day! I have to share in my brother's laughter though....toooooo funny. Have fun at the zoo. I am taking off Friday to do something fun with the boys-we are thinking the zoo too!